Employment law is one of the fastest changing areas of law. Changes in employment law continue to have an extensive impact on employers and employees alike.
Employees are becoming increasingly aware of their rights. It is crucial for employers to keep abreast of developments in this complex area of law.
Abrahams Dresden understands the need for on the spot practical commercial advice and provides a high quality employment law service.
The services we offer include:
- Advice on internal disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Conducting discrimination, unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal and breach of contract claims, in the Employment Tribunal, the County Court and the High Court
- Advice on the protection of confidential information and the enforcement of restrictive covenants. Assisting employers to prevent employees from misusing confidential information and the protection of other legitimate business interests.
- Advice on mergers and acquisitions and the transfer of undertakings.
- Reviewing and drafting staff handbooks and the implementation of company policies.
- HR support: advising as and when HR issues arise within your business.
- Advice on all employment-related matters, from public interest disclosures to parental rights to the Working Time Regulations.
- Redundancy advice.
- Reviewing and drafting terms and conditions of employment and Directors' Service Agreements.
Russell and Joseph comprise the AD Employment department.